“A Garden That Inspires”
Whether it’s a spectacular bloom, a mass of color or an unusual plant structure, there’s always something growing on at Riverbanks Botanical Garden!
Hailed by Horticulture magazine as one of 10 gardens that inspire and by HGTV as one of 20 great public gardens across America, Riverbanks Botanical Garden boasts 70 acres of unparalleled beauty.
Dramatic and themed gardens showcase more than 4,200 species of native and exotic plants, providing a living classroom for gardeners and non-gardeners alike—and an ideal location for weddings and special events.
What Makes This Garden Unique:
- We have an extensive collection of over 150 different species and hybrid Crinum lilies.
- Our Old Rose Garden houses a collection of heirloom roses that we never use pesticides on.
- Our new Children’s Garden, Waterfall Junction, provides opportunities for learning and play in a garden setting.
- The formal Walled Garden contains numerous themed beds and provides lush color and texture year-round.
- The Bog Garden has a lovely waterfall and is home to numerous carnivorous plants.
Come and Visit Us!
Visit Our Website: www.riverbanks.org
Call Us: 803-779-8717
Email Us: email@example.com
Find Us: 1300 Botanical Parkway, West Columbia, SC 29169