“A garden of timeless beauty and unique adventure.”
You won’t want to miss the new Cypress Gardens — the unique attraction you’ll be talking about for years to come! If you liked us before, you’ll love us now … newly remodeled, including a boat dock and easy access to the gazebos and heritage garden. Conveniently located just 20 minutes from downtown Charleston.
Visitors from around the world come to experience this unique and exciting attraction, which has been featured in numerous national and international magazines. Take an exciting boat ride on a magnificent water swamp, then enjoy vibrant hiking trails, blooming gardens, and unique exhibits.
Cypress gardens has also been the backdrop of your favorite scenes in major movies and television series including The Patriot, Cold Mountain, The Notebook, and South.
“The backdrop of your favorite scenes in major movies…”
Weddings. You deserve the wedding of your dreams! Cypress Gardens offers the perfect location for breathtaking wedding ceremonies and memorable receptions. Choose from a variety of settings throughout our beautiful 170 acres. Scenic paths and bridges provide photographers the perfect backdrop to capture everlasting images of your special day.
“Beautiful 170 acres”
Meetings. Few settings spark creativity like the meeting spaces at Cypress Gardens. Perfect for corporate retreats, organizational meetings, and team building. Free WiFi and high speed internet access.
What Makes This Garden Unique:
- Blackwater Cypress Swamp. Sit back and enjoy an adventurous boat ride on our beautiful, natural blackwater swamp, be on the lookout for alligators, turtles, birds, lily pads, and other swamp life!
- Butterfly House. A Cypress Gardens classic, surround yourself with numerous species of butterflies, flowering plants, and birds.
- Hiking and Nature Trails. Stroll along 3.5 miles of newly restored scenic paths and bridges.
- Swamparium. Learn about and see native reptiles (including venomous snakes), amphibians, fish, and more.
- Heirloom Garden. Explore the unique flora of the area.
Come and Visit Us!
Visit Our Website cypressgardens.info
Call Us: 843-553-0515
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org